Welcome to my online home
The Beginning
Back in 2006, I was stuck in a terrible rut.
I found myself working 6 hours a day, watching tv 12 hours, and only sleeping 6 hours. This was my routine Monday through Friday. On the weekends, I spent even more time in front of the television.
I would also eat anything and everything. It was usually fast food because it was extremely quick to get and I didn't have to get out of my car to get it. Plus, it tastes really good.
The combination of these two things made my weight sky rocket.
I felt horrible. I had no energy. My confidence was at an all time low. And, I was beginning to have medical problems. Worst of all, I couldn't play with my son for long before I was out of breath.
During this time, I did try to become healthy. I did different diets, tried many workout programs, didn't eat pizza, ate salads, and only drank water... but nothing worked because I would always go back to eating all of the unhealthy foods I loved so much.
It was really frustrating.
True Story
One day while watching TV I realized,
I was wasting my life in front of the television on just watching other people live their life.
In that moment, I committed myself to lose the weight and keep it off. But, I was so out of shape and lazy that my first day was only a trip to the closet to find workout clothes.
On the second day, I finally made it outside and walked half a block. I continued walking everyday and began to feel more in control.
Along with my daily walks, I began looking for healthy foods I liked and ate them instead of my usual fast food meals. This made a huge difference because the pounds started coming off!
This was the beginning of my weight loss journey. It started off slowly, but I stayed committed and consistent.
After a few months of doing this, I lost 32 pounds and have kept them off for more than 11 years!
Today
I am a Certified Personal Trainer who specializes in Weight Loss in Oxnard, California.
I also help people All Over The World Lose Weight with the eBook I wrote using my own personal weight loss experience, the experiments I did to find what works best, and what I’ve learned as a personal trainer.

Comments
Post a Comment
Comments